We at Yanado,
We’re Yanado Ltd, a Bulgarian registered company reg id BG202885769. Our headquarters are based in Boulevard Tzarigradsko Shose 111B 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria, have developed an application called “Yanado”, which can be downloaded at www.yanado.com and Google Play Store. Yanado is a simple task and project management software inside Gmail. This software offers its users to create tasks from emails, assign them to your team members, create to-do lists, set reminders, manage projects, all inside world’s favorite email client.
1. Who and What Do These Conditions Apply to?
2. Purpose of the Agreement:
- 2.1 The purpose of this agreement is the paid or free of charge use of the Yanado application, which can be retrieved via www.yanado.com as a web application. All data is being stored in the Cloud and can thus be retrieved at any time by various types of terminals or a web application.
- 2.2 Yanado allows that you connect to other users. We provide the technical requirements in the form of the applications. We are not involved in the connection or communication ourselves.
- 2.3 In the future, external development partners will be able to offer applications/features via Yanado which you can integrate into your Yanado profile. The price of these applications/features will be determined solely by the development partner. You will enter into the agreement for use for these applications/features solely with the development partner.
- 2.4 Yanado will be available for use (“system uptime”) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with 95% availability on average (“SLA”). If maintenance work is necessary and if Yanado is not available for maintenance reasons, we will duly inform you. Disruptions to Yanado for maintenance reasons will not be counted as part of SLA time. We will not be responsible for internet/network-related downtimes and, in particular, for downtimes in which Yanado cannot be accessed due to technical or other problems outside our area of influence, e.g. force majeur, fault of third parties.
3. Registration, Concluding Contracts, Use of Yanado: Rights and Responsibilities
- 3.1 Install Yanado
- 3.2 Registration, Conclusion of a Contract
- 3.2.1 You cannot at the moment use Yanado without having a Google account.
- 3.2.2 To register, you will need to access your account and click install.
- 3.3 Concluding the Agreement
- 3.3.1 You have concluded an agreement with us once you have installed the app or used it any possible way.
- 3.4. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. This means, that you don’t give it to anyone else, that you don’t permit or enable third parties to gain knowledge of it and that you take the necessary steps to guarantee its confidentiality.
- 3.6 Rules for Using Yanado
- 3.6.1 When using Yanado you must obey all of the relevant laws and other legal provisions of the country of Bulgaria. In particular, you may not enter and/or disseminate unlawful data or data that infringes copyrights and any other third party rights. Such data includes but is not limited to: text, images, graphics or links. You are solely responsible for the data and content you provide. We do not examine whether content uploaded is appropriate or free of viruses nor do we determine whether it is technically possible to examine it for viruses.
- 3.6.2. Before you upload or share any document within Yanado, you must ensure that you are the owner of the exclusive usage rights of the document and that making the document publicly available is not against any laws, moral standards and/or the rights of third parties.
- 3.6.3 You may not upload any files depicting violence or pornographic, discriminatory, insulting, racist, slanderous or otherwise illegal content or documents and/or make them publicly accessible. Pictures or photos showing people other than yourself may only be uploaded to Yanado if you have the consent of each person.
- 3.6.4 You, can delete or replace photos or other pictures at any time. In particular, we are entitled to hide from other users pictures or files without prior warning if and when there is good reason to believe that publishing them on Yanado violates the law, moral standards and/or the rights of third parties.
- 3.6.5 Content and texts posted on Yanado may not be copied, disseminated or made publicly accessible in any other way without the explicit consent of the owner of the rights unless this is permitted by law.
- 3.6.6 Acts of harassment such as sending chain letters or communications of a salacious or sexual nature are not permitted.
- 3.6.7 You are not allowed to attack the operational capacity of Yanado by any means, such as: sending mass emails (spam); carrying out hacking attempts or brute-force attacks; using or sending spy software, viruses or worms.
- 3.6.8 If you violate these rules, we will be entitled to issue you a warning, temporarily block your use of Yanado or, if appropriate, to fully exclude you from its use. We are entitled to remove illegal content immediately.
- 3.7 Indemnification
- 3.7.1 You will indemnify us from all claims, including damages claims, asserted against us by other users or other third parties, including public authorities, due to violations of their rights due to content that you have uploaded to Yanado. Furthermore, you will indemnify us from all claims, including damages claims, asserted against us by other users or other third parties, including public authorities, due to violations of their rights as a result of your use of Yanado. You will bear all appropriate costs, including appropriate costs incurred for legal defence that we have to pay as a result of your violation of the rights of third parties. All of our further rights and damage claims will remain unaffected. You are entitled to provide evidence that we have incurred lower costs than stated.
- 3.7.2 The above-mentioned obligations will only apply if you are responsible for the violation of rights in question; in other words, if you have knowingly or deliberately omitted to exercise due diligence.
- 3.8 Data Backup
- You will take the necessary measures according to your own risk assessment to regularly back up the data and content you have entered, uploaded and stored on Yanado, and create your own backup copies in order to guarantee reconstruction of the data and content in case of data loss.
- 3.9 Identity of Users
- Technically, we are not capable to definitively determine whether a registered user on Yanado actually has the identity she claims to have. We therefore cannot guarantee the correct identity of any user.
4. Instruction on Revocation:
- 4.1 Regarding the agreement of the use of this service, you have, if you are a consumer with your normal place of abode or residence in the European Union, a legal right to revoke this agreement in accordance with the following:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
￼￼￼To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (email). You may also use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
￼To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient if you send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of Revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery that we offer), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Your right of revocation expires prematurely if the agreement is fulfilled by both sides on your specific request before you have exercised your right of revocation.
￼ End of Instruction on the Right of Revocation
- 4.2 Sample Withdrawal Form
If you wish to withdraw from your contract, please fill out this sample withdrawal form and return it to:
￼Bul. Tzarigradsko Shose 111B, 1000 Sofia. Bulgaria, email: email@example.com ￼ I/We hereby give notice that I/We withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:
- Ordered on / Received on
- Name of user(s)
- Signature(s) [only if this form is returned on paper]
- please delete where inapplicable
5. Responsibility for Content:
- 5.1 We accept no responsibility for texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by you or other Yanado users. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for design and/or content of external websites linked to from Yanado. In particular, we give no guarantee that the content showed in Yanado is true, fulfils any particular purpose or can serve any particular purpose.
- 5.2 If you notice or suspect any illegal or non-contractual use of Yanado, you can report this to us at any time via this email address: support@yanadocom.
6. Term of Your Licensing Agreement and Termination:
- 6.1 Free Use of Yanado
- 6.1.1 The agreement on free use of Yanado apps is for an indefinite period.
- 6.1.2 You can terminate the agreement at any time by removing Yanado from your extension list.
- 6.1.3 We can terminate this agreement in writing with a notice period of two (2) weeks (email will be sufficient).
7. Final Provisions and Amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use:
- 7.1 This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the country of Bulgaria.